Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal my husband?

Guys! My husband had a very stable job but on a low pay, i was insisting him from years to take some step and to change the job,At last he got a job. package was very attractive.... and he was getting same status of finance controller..i was very hapy as he showed me the same...... but after working 6 month in new company he has found...that the company was very small.and there is no future. even he is not getting salary every month.. obviously the problem is not small. moreover his previosu company is not ready to give him transfer and many more hurdles. he is very tense...me has a behavior that if we took a step we should boldly face it.right or wrong.we has to face. probelm is bigger if we take it as a problem but now he blames me .. that is ok i can bear but it is casting his health and he is not listening me, not trying to get some other job just beong worr. how can i change his behavior i told him, if he will be penny less then even i am with him and we can face this problem together happily but it seems he is putting me aside and not taking me with him. i am really worried shall i change my behavior of support or what to do ? please help and suggestHow to deal my husband?
You are married. The best thing for your to to is trust your husband to make the right decision for himself and your family.How to deal my husband?
Just try to explain to him that you are with him. But if he wants to face this alone you be the back support to him, which he will need every now and then. Since he is tasking himself with this then try to explain how you should collectively overcome this.


All the best. May Allah help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment