Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with husband's uncle infatuated with you?

Help...I have mentioned to my husband for years now that I thought his uncle's behavior towards me is over the line. He will hug and touch my butt in front of everyone, they think its cute ';oh he just likes you'; like I am a child or something. Even my husband does not think of it as questionable. It is what he does when no one else is around, his true feelings are obvious. And yes again, I tell my husband everything his uncle says to me or does, and my thoughts on it.


Yesterday he definitely crossed the line. Not getting into detail on here but he was all over me and very aggressive. I told him to stop, pushed him away, etc. I told my husband everything he did, but most importantly told him I had to handle this situation. He wants to kick his *** but because this is family, close family, you just cant go whooping your uncle's *** without consequences. I have to see this man everyday, how can I fix this without hurting his marriage, or my husbands family.





Any thoughts?How do you deal with husband's uncle infatuated with you?
Regardless if it hurts any ones feelings is beside the point .


I wouldn't give a rats a$$ who's feelings it hurt .


Your husbands family isn't the one that is getting harassed , you are !


This jerk needs to be stopped and stopped now !


I would simply tell him that the very next time he touched you in ANY WAY you will file charges on him for sexual harassment . Then do it if he touches you again .


Which would your husband rather happen ? Kick this idiots a$$ for doing this , or spare his family's feelings and run the risk of you getting hurt and or raped ? Your safety and well being is a lot more important than his family's feelings .


It would also be a good idea to invest in some pepper spray and or a taser gun . That way you can blast him with the pepper spray then zap his a$$ the next time he touches you .


Good luck .How do you deal with husband's uncle infatuated with you?
Your self respect and your marriage are the important matters here. Not your husband's family. What kind of family would think the Uncle's bahavior was cute anyhow! You and your husband should confront the Uncle alone. Your husband should tell him never to touch you again. Frankly, I would already have been on the outs with him. I'd want nothing to do with him. Stay away from him. He's a pervert.
Sadly, its already effect the family. It started the first time the uncle made an inappropriate comment. Even if **** hits the fan, im sure the family is going to be on your side. The uncles actions arent appropriate in any way and the rest of the family is going to see that. You did the right thing, your not a piece of meat. If i were you, I would of probably smacked him across the face. So congrats to you for keeping it as peaceful as you have.
Tell him that his comments and action are unwanted. If he cannot keep his hands to himself, touching you butt is sexual assault. Remember Christain Slater got arrested for that? Then stick to it. File a report. No oneis sticking up for you, you need to stick up for yourself. Sexual harassment should not be part of family gatherings. Funny uncle is a predator.
Go out, buy a gun, take shooting lessons, and get a carry permit. Tell him if he ever comes closer than 5 feet to you again, that you care going to shoot his package off and change his gender. Oh, and move to Flordia. You can shoot just about anyone you want there as long as you feel threatened.
You should tell other people in the family about his messed up behavior. And then tell the uncle that you told everyone what he did. He probably will be embarrassed or at least be upset with you so he won't want to pursue you anymore.
It is always good to be clear.But this is little bit close line- so check your words and speak less and DO MORE.


In future , when he tries to touch you- just use your arms and express your feeling that you are fine this way. Do not allow...ALLOW to be hugged.
What a horrible predicament. You gonna have to be tougher and speak to this man be strong and tell him if doesn't leave you alone you will inform is wife and go to the police. Frighten this bully he's making you a victim.
Can't you simply stay away for this person? Don't give him an opportunity...If he grabbed you...its cause he seized the opportunity...Avoidance should calm him down...but every time you let him come close, he will do something...Take Care
His behavior is inexcuseable and CREEPY!





It sounds like you and your husband need to distance yourselves from this weirdo...






You cant be the victim anymore... If its over the line then stand up.. His family does not have to choose between you... avoid him.. Dont tollerat anyone all over you.
Its time to collect some evidence on this perv.....Prove to the family there is a freak in the midst.....
just try to slap him in private... if it does not work do it in front of your husband. after that go public.... take care
Look, does he care about your husband's feelings? or your feelings? does he care about your marriage? Either your husband deals with it man to man or you stand up right in front of everyone and tell him you will press charges if he doesn't stop now, it is sexual harrasement it is against the law. Sorry but where's your self respect? His family knows what this guy is like and his wife does too, you're not the first and you won't be the last for him. Don't hug any men with a full on hug, they just want to feel your boobs, even old men, give them a little side hug, but not him of course!
this is terrible, this man has problems and it appears that the family does not want to see it. what I think needs to happen is that your husband needs to go to him and say.....all this touching and hugging you do to my wife has gotten out of control, and from this point on, keep your hands off of her or the next time I will confront you in front of the entire family.





from now on, always remain with a group of the family and never be alone with him. If worse comes to worse, you will have to stay away from the family, and when they begin asking....tell them what all he has done and leave it at that.
And why hasn't your husband stepped up and said anything? He's so PO'ed that he wants to whoop his uncles booty... and yet still says nothing? Sounds to me like he needs to respect you a little bit more and grow a back bone.





Personally, I had a problem with my husband's grandfather always trying to kiss me, and on the lips, etc. I've kissed males in my family, but he is doing it in an inappropriate manor. You know what my husband did? He called him out on it and guess what... I no longer have a problem.
  • spyware remove
  • student loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment