Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you deal with your husband?

My husband tend to go out at night for sports activities like basketball or darts.. However, he doesn't show me his mobile phone and he gets angry when I try to read his messages.. Do you think something is going on outside that I just don't know? How do you deal with this problem? Thank you.How do you deal with your husband?
A married man or woman should not hang out without their spouse. Specially you have a problem with that and he should not do it. Why does he feel the need to hide his phone from you. May be you need to take control of your marriage and tell him how you feel about this.





Try not to fight or argue but make him realize.How do you deal with your husband?
My husband was doing this to me too for a few months. Finally I confronted him about it without making it seem like he's the one at fault and what ended up happening was he broke it off with me. Later I found out he was emotionally cheating on me with another woman.. you need to find a way to confront your husband without making him feel cornered. He will not just admit that he is cheating, if he's cheating, to you if you do not have solid proof of it. He will play the anger and trust card.





Either that or just go on wondering... until you can't anymore.
Uh, hello??? Why on earth are you trying to read your husbands messages. Of course he gets mad, I would too if my fiancee tried to read my messages. I'm not cheating or doing anything behind his back, but still even in a relationship there are personal boundries and you've just crossed his. Guys like to go out with other guys, drink beers, watch sports, be idiots in general. But that doesn't automatically mean he's cheating on you. Do you hand over your phone every time you go out for a girls night? Probably not.
I am always invited to whatever my spouse does, he makes me feel secure. If he didn't I would invite myself. I still go through his phone periodically for my own insecure reasons, but I wait until he is asleep. He knows, but he doesn't have anything to hide either. Just ask him, if he continues with his crap, is he prepared for what is to come next? It will only get worse if it doesn't stop now.
If it is something normal then you should be fine, but if you are trying to snop then you are going to look like the bad guy... what does your gut feeling? Its called a wives intuition...Stop trying to go thru his phone.. it will be hard...
Yes. Definitely. Very likely he's cheating. I was just reading a book about cheating men, and this is one of the main signs. Some men will confess with caught, some men won't confess even when caught.
He's cheating. There is not 1 reason on earth why he shouldn't want you to see his messages. Check out this http://www.flexispy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment