Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I deal with my husband's ex-girlfriend?

My husband and I have been married for 7yrs. Back when we were dating he broke up with me and began seriously dating this girl. It really hurt me at the time but things didn't work out and we ended up back together. Since then I have despised this girl. Now his brother is dating her and she is always at family gatherings. It hurts me to be around her. How do I deal? And does anyone else think this is weird? My husband has been great through all of this but I think I'm starting to drive him crazy obsessing over it. Help!How do I deal with my husband's ex-girlfriend?
Wow, this is a hard one. I would be hurt too. I think that as long as your married to your husband you need to suck it up and try the best you can to relax. I know it's got to be so hard but I think it'll get easier if you focus more on who else is at the family gatherings and try to ignore her. I hope that your husband will support you by staying as far away from her as possible while your at these gatherings. Ask him to help you and support you and make sure he is kind and loving toward you around her.How do I deal with my husband's ex-girlfriend?
eeks.. reminds me kinda of my situation... my husbands fathers girlfriend is my husbands ex :s... in the beginning of our relationship she started a bunch of problems, rumors etc. its tough to deal with, you just gotta stay strong. the last thing you want is for her to know it bothers you!
what a slut. didn't work out for the one so she dates the brother? Two brothers got to bang her. FUnny.
not good

No comments:

Post a Comment