Monday, August 16, 2010

Can deal with husband's family ,is divorce the last option?

me and my husband been marry for 4yrs, and since i remember everything has been going well. We were living 2hrs away from his family and we visit them some weekends ,unfortunately my husband lose his job and we had to move with his family and at first they were happy to have us there but weeks pass by and I felt annoyed by the way they would talk about me and my 3yr baby girl.My sister in law didn't want my daughter to touch the toys of her 3yr son,I tried to make my little one understand that we where not allowed to touch anything .Many times I told my husband and he just said it was me thinking stupid stuff,I felt so sad because i didn't had anyone to talk to and I decided to get an apartment with one of my sister in law who currently was going thru the same thing just like me ,we got the apartment and now 5months since we move.She haven't give me the rent complete and i always argue with my husband and he doesn't care how much she give us i still have to afford to paid everything now I recently find out she is moving out with out giving me any notice and I don't know what to do.I stop talking to my husband family cause they were treating me like trash and now I told my husband to do something about it and we always argue about the same thing I feel that this is not going no where I feel the best thing i can do is just be on my own with my 3yr baby girl and my unborn child (6mo. pregnant) I can deal with this situation anymore please need advice???Can deal with husband's family ,is divorce the last option?
Is your husband trying to get a job.Ask your sister-in-law for the rent before she leaves.Maybe you can try to move further away from your in-lawsCan deal with husband's family ,is divorce the last option?
i t hink at this point there isnt much you can do. My sister in law was so upset when we mved in with her she put up all her daughters toys and everything before we got there. We lived there 2 months and eventually moved out because my brother let her do it. As long as your husband lets her, there is nothing you can do. it doesnt seem like your husband is there for you and unfortanutely other than cousneling I dont see it working out. You two are supposed to be together, but it sounds more like no matter what he is siding with them. You will never be able to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment