Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help to deal with husband's too high sex drive?

My husband and I are having a problem with his sexual needs. In the past, we had problems because he had been cheating on me for years without my knowing. After we got counseling and reconnected he stopped but then I saw how high is sex drive really is without him being satisfied by someone else.





Some of the things he does is uncomfortable and not even appropriate. Like he starts rubbing himself onto my behind and ';dry humping'; me when we're in the kitchen and my visiting sister could come in and see us. Or when we were getting a new party dress for me he put his hand down my pants and started rubbing even though there was another lady near us in our section. Most of the times its okay and Im happy that he still finds me attractive enough after so many years of marriage, but not in public!! is this excessive and what baout therapy/drug treatment?Help to deal with husband's too high sex drive?
Haha.. yah.





You could have a lobotomy done...





I'm pretty sure he's not going to want to take a drug to neuter him. Since we're throwing out irrational ideas.. why not just give in. If you do it right, it only takes 3 minutes. Or get him a hooker.





Haha.. wow. ';I don't like how he acts.. how do I force him to change?'; What happened to marrying him for the person he was?





Good Times.Help to deal with husband's too high sex drive?
I had similar story with my boyfriend who demanded high sex drive,sometimes he was so crazy that pulled my bigini down in the swiming pool, he just could not control himself in the public place, I think it's the disorder,he is 40 years and I am 43 years old. I was confused how much he loved me or how much he loved sex or my body.I think that therapy is helpful, but it's from his mind and his experiences with other girls.
WOW! Was that just a one time incident that he did that in public or does he do that often? Maybe he was just horny that day? By ';uncomfortable'; do you mean he just chooses inappropriate times and places or do you mean that he is out of control and hurts you. Unless he is being aggresive and out of control, I wouldn't worry to much about it. Just be glad he wants to be with you and he's not cheating.
I dont think its excessive my husband does the same things, although he's able to control it. He wouldnt go to another woman just because ';he isnt getting enough.'; if your husband and just getting aroused by you its normal, if he has such a high sex drive he needs more than one woman to satisfy him then its a problem. have you talked to him about it? buy him the playboy channel or a subscription
Make clear to him that doing things where other people might see is very disrespectful to you, and that you will not tolerate it. Let him know that you are a lady and you don't conduct yourself that way.





Have you considered the possibility that he is insecure and/or jealous, and does this as a way to ';let others know'; that you are his? It's crass, almost as if you're a piece of his property, but it might possibly be his motivation behind the crude displays.
I think you should gently try to convey the message that you are not ok with him fondling you in public; but that you are still interested in it on reaching home...





Sorry to say, dont go out in public together... not an option...:D





And I think he is doing that so that you can tell him to go find someone else to do all that.. can that be possible??
The way he is behaving is not sex drive.. it's his being a little boy and not wanting to control his dick. You need to make it clear to him that his acting like that in front of anyone is out of the question. That it can wait until you are alone and if you say stop.. than he is to stop. He is not respecting you. All he cares about is his own satisfaction.. but what about what you want?
Speaking as a couples therapist, his behavior sounds inappropriate and raises lots of red flags for me. There are elements of perversion that only therapy can address, and only if your hubby is willing.





For more free helpful relationship advice from a couples therapist, visit:


http://www.hearts-and-kisses.com/relatio鈥?/a>
you can't kill sex drive with drugs. you wanted him to stop messing around on the side and now you get what you asked for. true he needs to chill out a little in public, but get ready for lots of freak nasty sex or your headed for divorce.
Next time he does something like that in public, take his hand and say ';later, ok?'; with a smile so he knows you're still interested in him, but so he knows that in public isn't ok.
He is living vicarously through you and your sexuality and sounds like he has an unhealthy sexual appetite. He definitely needs therapy and treatment. His behavior borders on indecent or illegal even.
I got caught by my mother in law groping my wife while visiting my in laws in my mother in laws kitchen. She smiled and went back into the livingroom. I think that maybe you should have therapy
No, it's not what I would call excessive *cheating on you was excessive*...but it sounds inappropriate to do that in public. Next time he's trying on jeans or something, grab his junk and see how he likes it.
Suggest to your husband that he waits till you are alone. If that's not your feeling....say good bye to your marriage. Marriage is about giving and taking.
Sexual addiction...


Get him some help
Some people get turned on to the fact that they might get caught so, maybe this is why your husband is doing so. Just enjoy it cause honey we die off fast.. L.O.L.
Boy, are you lucky!!!
start screwing him before you go shopping





or take him into a dressing room =)
You are lucky. I wish my husband was like that.
I'll trade you...lol.
Your husband finds you sexually attractive, so that is a good thing. When your guy no longer wants to have sex with you, then that's a problem. By telling him not to show that he finds you attractive is a huge mistake! Your telling your husband that you don't want him to be sexually attracted to you in public, and you only want him to show you attention when your alone. You want him to pay attention to you, and to show that he loves you, but your putting conditions on it. I see this allot and I have been put in that situation myself. ';Pay attention to me, but don't do that in public.'; Make up your mind. Most married women, and men, would love to have their spouse show that they still are attracted to each other.


What would other people think if they saw your man caressing you? That he loves you? That he actually finds you attractive? That he actually wants to be around you and wants to have sex with you on a regular basis? You have it so rough.
well different strokes for different folks a lot of people are turned on by doing risky things not a big deal really you need to relax about sex and stop with the opinionated mind set that there is only one way sex is suppose to be if my wife said something to me about therapy or drugs i would probably leave really fast before i rip her head off. I am not mean or anything just wouldn't live with someone that is ignorant about something that is so important. I wish you didn't have your profile set to private and not receive emails because i would like to discuss this more with you. My profile isn't set that way so you can email me if you would really know and understand to help your marriage.
Your drive needs to be higher...Why is your sex drive low in the first place? That is what you should determine...Is it any medication like birth control? That could be it along with no time and stress. I was in your situation before and it's not too pleasant nor fun. I tried everything to regain it but after months of exercising and dieting nothing came back at all. I then tried a natural herbal enhancer thinking these herbs can re-boost my sex drive. I took them and let me tell you the truth. These things work so great and are my new best friends. They really take the libido up and make you so horny when you need to be. Along with that the orgasms are 20x's better and come in multiple now. The stuff is called Hersolution and you can read up about it at herenhancement.com where I saved $30 on it at the time. You will love this stuff. Well good luck and I hope this helps.
That's not a high sex drive, that's uncontrollable perversion.

No comments:

Post a Comment