Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with my husband's ex?

My husband and I have been married for 9 months and have a daughter on the way. He has 2 sons from a previous marriage. She had moved out of state and he had zero contact with his boys for over a year. Now she is back and making every excuse to see him or call him on the phone. She even has the kids call and get him on the phone and then she takes the call. I am trying to be understanding because he needs time with his kids but I am so over her trying to get to him. She knows he is married and I am pregnant.How do I deal with my husband's ex?
She no doubt is just doing this to ';get your goat';. You KNOW he has NO intentions of having anything to do w/her. Maybe if you tell your husband how you feel, he can start using excuses to not have to talk to her when the kids call. He could simply tell the child to tell their mother he was busy, unable to talk to her, then eventually after being told this enuf times, she just may give up. But IF he could catch it BEFORE she gets on the line, that would be best. If not, he could simply tell her the same thing %26amp; be able to get rite off. She'll soon get the message that regardless of how badly she wants to talk, he's just NOT going to. He's got to more or less ';cut her off at the pass'; so to speak. Hopefully, she'll get her ';own man'; in the near future, then you won't even have this problem. Yes, I can sympathize w/you w/your feelings. It would get ';old'; w/me too. See IF there's a way your husband can put some kind of an end to it tho. Either that, OR when the child is ';putting the mother on';, he could hand the phone to you, you could tell her he's busy, enuf of that, should curtail her wanting to speak w/him...either way, your husband has to be the deciding factor to this. He should understand where you're coming from %26amp; not blame you for your feelings on the matter...best to you, honey...:)How do I deal with my husband's ex?
That's GREAT!!! And GOOD FOR HIM for speaking up to her finally. I'm happy for you, now you shouldn't have anything more to upset you..You should be PROUD OF HIM TOO...See? Things DO work out for the best in the end...:) Sue Crossen

Report Abuse



The Ex isn't the problem, your husband is. Hmm, that came out wrong. Hopefully your husband is smart enough to see through her little act and not get sucked back into the swamp. (pun not intended). There isn't much you can do with (or to) the ex, just talk to your husband, make sure he knows how you feel and that you need to keep talking to him about it.
she obviously sees competition and it made her ';want'; him just to win. if he continues to talk to her it could lead her on. just have him come out and tell her, i will talk to you about important choices with with boys only. after those things are talked about i will hang up, i no longer want to be with you, im just doing it for the boys sake. and btw id be sure the court knows that the mom went mia!
sounds like she has regrets about their marriage and she is trying to get him back,


It is time for you to explain to him how you feel about her talking to him and ask him to hang up when she takes the phone from his sons and talks to him
me and my fiance had that problem for awhile too! his baby mamaw would call just to talk i finally got pissed and told him it was me or her... he chose me ofcourse! now i pick and drop off SD, and i handle all the phone calls! it actually works better for us, because me and her get along fairly well... anyways good luck! these situations always suck!! : )
Get a phone with a good audience feature. (where all can be heard and listen in at same time.) Cannot recall what that is called. Try Panasonic brand.





Have the boys over for a sleepover (weekend) She not included.
next time she calls tell her ';look bit*h, this is my man, you had him and lost him, now back the fu*k off';





well that's what i'd say. :)





good luck
This is really down to your husband, he should be asking her why she is always contacting him and telling her unless it's to do with the kids then to leave him alone.
she should try talking with your husband


and tell him that either his ex is invading your space if i ws you


i would bit ch slap that wh ore


lol but really i would no one takes my husband from me
I agree with the previous person talk to your husband and tell him that she shouldnt just call you to chat or anything dumn . Call about the kids and thats it period
Because when it comes to the kids, she has to talk with him. I dont see anything wrong with that. Its called parenting.
So what? She's not going anywhere. Why did you marry a man who has children and baby mama drama potential?

No comments:

Post a Comment