Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do women deal with husband who leaves for younger woman?

My husband filed for divorce last week and I am still devastated. I am 38 and he is 43. We have been married for almost 15 years. Basically he is divorcing me so he can marry this little floozy dancer he has been banging the past year. She is only 23 years old and completely infatuated with him because he makes a lot of money and looks really good for a guy his age. I, however, feel like an old toy that has been thrown away. Is there any way to get over this? How do you deal with a man who dumps the ';love of his life'; to be with some perky little ****?How do women deal with husband who leaves for younger woman?
My husband - 42, me - 35, his floozy - 23.


Same kind of thing. He is very dominant and controlling (not to mention good looking, successful and charismatic). She was obsessed with him for all those reasons and for the fact that he has opened a whole new world for her sexually (he is a freak and a predator).


I was devastated. We had only been married for 6 but it destroyed me. It's been 1 1/2 years and I'm still a mess. I've moved on, bought my own house, have a bf. But it still makes me sick to think about them together and her living in my house. I tell myself it can't last because of the age difference, the circumstances, and how messed up they both are mentally. I've had a lot of therapy.


Basically time will be your best friend in this.


Sorry to hear it happened to you also.How do women deal with husband who leaves for younger woman?
Get yourself a 22 year old male stripper. Then get married.
Take all his money in the divorce and find hot young stud to take your mind off of your loser ex.
Get yourself a younger man.
Its ok..Im sure the floozy will screw him over..or he will realize that looks dont last forever..regardless you should be happy that you can move on with your life and meet someone who is worth a sh*t.
Have a younger man. I am in the playpen with MILDRED
this only goes to show he never cared much for you...which only makes it worse if you did
Girl put ur glad rags on go out and let him know what he';s left be hind and wont get back she end up leaving him she';s only 23 she want to be out wit friends she';ll soon lose interest
he makes a lot of money?


good for you!.





you get half, and let the perky little SHlT know that you're getting half.
Get a good therapist to help you understand it isn't you. Plan some good times with friends and family to keep your mind off of him. If you do find yourself thinking of him, remember that she will dump him soon enough when he gets ';old'; or isn't providing the $$$ she is after.


Lastly, find your self a man worth your energy and love once the pain of this is behind you, one who realizes that devotion and commitment are more important than sleepig with someone young enough to be your child.


Good luck.
Get all the money you can out of him from the divorce and go get plastic surgery, or a makeover, whatever it takes to boost your confidence, then go find you a hot little 25 year old. The only way to get over a man, is with another man.
screw him royally in the divorce then start banging his friends start with me
I know is unfortunate but men do s-h-i-t like that. Get yourself a better man that appreciates you for who you are.
Get a make over a boob job and a new hair cut and a nice new wore drobe be more responsible though and be your-self just show him your still beautiful and he will come back after his perky litttle princess is sexxing her boss or her brothers best friend and she just takes his money.





I WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK
oh i am sorry for you. being left for a younger woman is very tough on us. even if we tend to think he is just a brainless loser and doesnt have any values, it still hits us hard.


i dont know of any relationship as you mentioned that lasted very long. these women are just usually happy they got that forbidden toy, but after a while that toy gets boring.
I would say Alimony and get all that you can, hire a great lawyer, and I know that right now you are hurt, but obviously he is not worth it, you are young! He is just a jerk.
u will feel like an old toy, but realize that this has nothing to do with u, its him. men this age go through a mid life crisis where they just don't want to get old, so they go out and find someone younger so they can feel young and desired again. i felt the same way when it was done to me, u could join a self help therapy group, where u would meet others going through the same thing, since your only 38 u will meet a new love, and go on with life. it does hurt when this happens, but u have to realize that your self worth doesn't lie in what has happened to u, don't define yourself by this. i would make sure i took him to the cleaners with the alimony since he makes good money, then go to the spa, get a new hairdo, some new clothes, start going to the gym and work out. the grief process does hurt, and its just going to take time.
Make sure he leaves the marriage a good deal poorer and become a cougar.
You have to talk to a counselor so that you can get your self esteem back. Men are foolish when they start to go through mid life..... Let him go he is the girl's toy for her. Later on she will want a younger one or richer one. Let it play itself out.... and you get help with your self esteem.
Well, I would say he wasn't the one for you. Don't let him make you feel that way about yourself. Go out and have a good time with some close friends, buy yourself a pretty outfit. Things have a way of working themselves out and your situation will to. Above all get a good lawyer don't let him rake you through the coals too.
This is hard. I always had a fear of my man leaving me for a younger woman. I had always tried to date older men because I thought if I was young enough, they would not leave me for a younger woman. Well my ex was 8 years older then me %26amp; began dating a woman 10 years older then him. I guess it just depends on the guy. When a guy leaves a woman or is unfaithful, we automatically compare our self to the other woman. We compare our age, our looks, our personality. I have had my share of jealousy %26amp; insecurity issues. I ended up getting professional help. I realized that it doesn't matter what a man does. It does not change who I am. I am still a great person %26amp; I can't compare myself to every other woman. There will always be someone prettier %26amp; smarter %26amp; skinnier. The way I look at it now is that there is someone special out there for me %26amp; my ex does not have the privilege to be a part of my life. I will share that with someone else. I could care less what he does. It does not affect me %26amp; who I am. Good luck. You will get through it. Your husband sounds like he has the real insecurity issues %26amp; needs a young girl to confirm to him that he has ';still got it';.
lmao i agree with the first answer go get a younger man
It's gonna hurt, but let it go. It's not that you're not fine or sexy or any of that. This is about him. And please believe he will not be able to keep up with her...If they stay together their relationship will be very strained. She's got a lot of living to do. They won't last, but don't worry your self about that. Come on she's 23...do you know how many men she's going to meet and be with while she's with him? She's got a lot of living to do. She's going to cheat on him. Don't hope for it to happen, don't wait on it, just know. Life's funny like, all the hurt you're going through he'll go through as well on what's meant for him.
You will continue to be devestated for as long as you let yourself be.





Deal with the divorce, by getting yourself the best attorney you can find. He/she will be your confidant while you begin this journey...and that's what it is...a new chapter in your life.





Next, change the house locks, remove all his personal things from your home. Re-do your bedroom, rearrange the furniture, keep busy.





Have all communications with him only through your attorney.





Send him the message, your moving on and don't let on how upset you are, it will only keep his guard down which will be better for you at divorce time.Never acknowledge the homewreckier.





Best of luck to you.
Cry for about 5 minutes and then don't let that sorry SOB stop you from enjoying all that life has in store for you. JJ and I would tell you to smack that young trollop for that, but, we get hate mail and in trouble from the YA panel that watches this thing when we do. I don't think that you necessarily need to find a younger man just one that appreciates a truly seasoned woman that already knows the ropes, believe me sweetie, they do exist.
Well, he's the shallow one, not you. There are lots of opportunities out there. Consider this a blessing. While you're at your prime, he'll be Mr. ED in a couple of years!
Sounds like he's had a mid-life crisis %26amp; you've paid the price for it. Now it's time for his bill to come due!





Start by taking half of everything he owns - then ask for alimony %26amp; child support. Once that 23-year-old realizes her sugar daddy is a little short on cash, he'll be left high %26amp; dry. Then, find yourself a real man - one who appreciates that you are a wonderful woman with a lifetime of love to offer him. Your ex will soon be wishing he had thought more with his head than with other parts of his anatomy. Someday he'll grow up %26amp; realize there's more to life than sex %26amp; youth !
A good divorce lawyer.
I'm very sorry that you feel the way you do. You really need to stop and realize that your a beautiful person and have a lot to offer any man willing to give you a try. So instead of worrying about his affairs and his new toy, you can understand that you offer much more, maturity and sexuality that any young girl can only wish to have. So start dating and you will soon realize that you will have many men wanting to taste your charms and be with you. At that point your ex will realize what he has lost.
  • spyware remove
  • student loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment