Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with husband turning down sex?

My hubby doesnt seem to want it as much as I do. We are in a happy marriage otherwise.





I feel very let down when he refuses (even though he is not rude). Sometimes, even wearing sexy clothes or trying to seduce him doesnt work. Thats when I feel most dissapointed!





Who said 'Men are always ready to have sex, thats the only thing on their mind all the time, you just have to seduce them a little'?????





What do I do? Is he not so interested due to the stress at work? Low testosterone?





Any idea?!!! Thanks.How do you deal with husband turning down sex?
I lived with the same situation and I understand your frustrations, trust me! My husband claims it was just that... stress, work, lack of sleep, etc and that I shouldn't feel like it's me... but I understand that as a woman, that's all you can feel sometimes - What's wrong with me - Try finding other things that interest you for now and stop being the only one to make an effort. I stopped trying so hard and taking things so personally (trust me it was very difficult) and then all of a sudden my husband couldn't get enough of me.... maybe it was that I had found my own happiness, which in turn changed my whole mood %26amp; outlook on things... Sounds too easy but I swear it worked. I didnt %26amp; dont need him to want me to feel good about myself and that was a hard lesson to learn (dealing without intimacy was VERY hard too). We have turned a corner in our marriage thankfully but it took time and effort on my part for me... not for him! Let him come to you next time, realize what he is missing out on... Good luck!How do you deal with husband turning down sex?
Funny, I look at all the ladies that answered and because he isn't interested in sex...he's cheating..... But when it's the lady that isn't taking care of her husband like she should be..... it's still his fault for wanting sex.... and then when he does cheat..... he's the SOB....... Sounds like your handling obtaining what you need by yourself.... talk with him and see if it improves..... if it doesn't then that how it's going to be.... you'll have two choices..... accept it and take care of your self, like your doing, or get out of the relationship and find what you need.........
sounds like a real problem .suggest that he gets his area looked at. sometimes prostate problems can lead to low sex drive. he also may be getting it elsewhere you should look into that. good luck.
Don't let it get to you for starters. Don't go out of your way either to get his attention.
Get him to a doctor. Diabetes is an insidious disease that affects desire, performance, and especially Judgment. Judgment about what is the best course of action goes out the window. Make sure they do the full work up with the glucose tolerance test. Diabetes is not one disease... it's a category. There is no substitute for a good doctor visit. He could have other problems as well. Get the man to a doctor.
Stress can be a part of it, or maybe he is just tired. Weird? Yes but not uncommon. Talk to him about it and see what he says. I find it kinda strange that even u seducing him is not working hmmmmm I'd question that one?!





Looks like u've tried now u have to see what is going on in his mind!
Don't go after it, I stoped, and it seemed like when i ';wasnt in the mood'; type thing, I got it more often... Some guys are weird, because most guys i know are pretty much sex addicts. So i really thought there was something wrong when my man wasnt like that...


So I pretty much, would dress , casually sexy, so it was like i wasnt going out of my way, you know, something subtle, and would entice, with out actually being sexual about it. ? i know it doesnt make sence but Most of the time it works. Sort of a reverse phycology deal...


Another thing is stress. so start out with things you know help him get stress free, such a back rub or rub his hair, hit a few of his ';spots'; and try and make it a relaxing thing, and then when you got him good and going, walk away, like your tired or just going to lounge around like on the bed or couch or anything else...For what ever the two of you are doing, such a watching tv or something... GOOD LUCK%26lt; i know its frustrating.
hes cheating on you. if hes not getting it from YOU then hes getting it somewhere else.
Wow, I'd like for my wife to take lessons from you.


If your marriage is otherwise happy, could it be stress? Performance issue?


Try surprising him with something new. A different time of day or a new outfit. If you exhaust these suggestions without success, it's time he is honest with you and let you know what's going on.


Good luck.
men go thru phases just like women do. could be any of a long list of things. you say you're in a happy marriage, are you sure he's happy with the marriage? people some times forget their spouse may not feel the same as they do about their relationship
OK first of all sex is a psychological thing Lol, if you want him to have sex with you don't even bother seducing him, what you need to do is play mind games with him, men are not as clever as they think they are Lol i should no i am a man, anyway men are paranoid always are, so what you do is you set up an affair lol don't go for a real one just a fake one, get one of your gf's to pretend to be a bloke your seeing and before you go to sleep get her to msg you, he will ask who is that as it intrigues men, if he thinks your having an affair then he will up his game as he thinks if he doesn't perform then you will get it elsewhere, so then you will be getting better sex lol cos he will think he is trying to keep you,
I run to my drawer...and get some of my toys out. I know he loves me and I'm certain he finds me attractive, but I also know he's not getting any younger (he's much older than me), and sometimes everyday life pressures, work, family, etc., do get to him.
Rule out any medical issues first.





Then the next time you dress up sexy and he politely turns you down, go into your drawer and take out you vibrator and give him a sexy show. At the very least you will get oof, he will get an enjoyable interlude. My guess is he will want to help out and join you.
Well is there something else going on? Is he stressed at work? Are finances a problem? Kids in the way? What does he say is wrong? You need to talk to him. And I think sometimes when we ';expect'; something from someone such as you wearing the lingerie, the other person feels pressured. Why not go to dinner and just talk and hang out? Listen to him. See where his head is at. Try being a better friend to him and see if he doesn't come around. Good luck.
Maybe you have some unresolved issues between each other that may be getting in the way. If he is dwelling on past issues. having sex with you just might be the last thing on his mind. I think you should try to talk him and see if there is anything he wants to talk about regarding your marriage.
maybe he's cheating on you?
  • thick hair
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment