Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i deal with husband who is uncaring,unthoughtful,not warm,very opposite of me.?

I think he does loves me too because he works for our family , goes home every night, we seldom go out or attend parties because he doesnt enjoy it. I think there are only 3 things which he enjoys , his old friends,joining a dog show competition and his work in our farm. he is not concerned about how i look, about my health or anytrhing about me or about our other business and evn about my son, yes he hugs,kisses him and send him to school every morning ,everything is left for me to do , i am the one who plays with our son. Me ,as a person i think i am his opposite , am just so warm, i support him with whatever he likes BUT i must admit that i do nag him for things which i deemed is not not right,but nagging of course is not my habit,MOST of the time i am very level headed. I dont know on what to do but i think i also need to feel his care. thanks!How do i deal with husband who is uncaring,unthoughtful,not warm,very opposite of me.?
You just might have to sit him down and tell him that you need some love and affection. Let him know that you are starved for his attention. If that doesnt work maybe you need to talk to a therapist.......good luckHow do i deal with husband who is uncaring,unthoughtful,not warm,very opposite of me.?
I don't understand..Why did u marry him? Plus why don't u just tell him what u have told us.Marriage is always a work in process. You need to talk to him honestly, calmy,and when u can talk without any interuptions. Your unhappy and I'm sure he feels this so talk to him.You can do this without him feeling like your nagging him.Plus alot of these things u feel he should do u might want to just ask him why he doesn't do them..Ask don't demand...It works well.Remember we are the smarter ones...Good luck
i know how you feel my husband is the same way so you have a choice either put up with it or move on with your life and find someone more romantic i choose to stay that is my problem i love alot of things about my husband and except him the way he is!!!!!!!
First of all he will deffinately love you, You will probably find that he is very busy, and when he comes home he would be tired from the days on the farm. What you need to do is set a couple time even if it is for 1 hour at night when the young fella is asleep, where u can talk and just be one. Secondly u need family time of the same if u simply go to the park or even to the shops together as a family. last thing is talk to him and tell him how u feel . find a common interest and do it together.
Maybe the two of need some alone time to really talk and spend some time alone together. Have someone else watch your son for the night. How long have the two of you been married? You've probably got to make all the plans for this one, since he doesn't sound like he's much into doing things. Plan a nice little weekend getaway for the two of you. Surprise him on your weekend getaway with something he likes on you...Sometimes a little action on your part will do the trick.
Was he like that when you married him?? If yes, then why did you marry him? If no, then ask yourself ';What changed?';
My father was this kind of man; he was what I call a Provider. He does what he thinks is what needs to do to accompany his family. I was the only one of my seven siblings who was close to him. I think your husband didn't feel loved by his family enough or maybe he doesn't have enough time in a day to show you love. All I can tell you is, you need to ask him why he doesn't consume himself with you. I think if you told him what you just told us, you'll get to the root of your answers. You just need to come at him calmly and receive his answers. Tell him how you feel when he doesn't consume you.
If marriage counseling doesn't work, then you might have to consider a separation.
Sorry but he sounds like a jerk. Unfortunately there are so many like him. My advice is either find someone else or get girlfriends and leave him to what he can do, i.e. pay bills.
you should leave him.it sounds like he is into himself and doesnt really care about you.go find someone who cares about YOU and make you and your son happy...life is too short to waste your time with someone who doesnt care.
You know, that sounds very much like my situation. Just keep loving him and pray. Even if you don't believe, pray. Something good will happen eventually......
do activites witch both of u can do together like something dealing with ur son go out somewhere all 3 of u and have a blast!!!!!!=)
I think he sounds like a good and simple man. That's important. He enjoys simple good things of life, and he's down-to-earth (works for his family, loves animals, etc)... In general this kind of men make the best husbands, because they are reliable. Besides he is not shalow (he doesn't care about appearance).


On the contrary, very romantic men are good for being lovers, and not to share a life. They are fictional, and they tend to say what you want to hear (and not the truth). So you have to think what you prefer. That's your decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment