Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal...me and husband had a big fight last week,?

and since then he has been ignoring me and acting like i dont exist...i even apologized my part of what i said and he is still being cold, when he comes home he will ignore me and be all googoo with the bay right in front of me...it feels fake, how can i deal with this?How to deal...me and husband had a big fight last week,?
Patience is a virtue...to a point. Communication is what makes a relationship strong. Whether he likes it or not the two of you will have to face each other and sort this out. Couples don't always have to agree with each other but talking things out, maybe compromise on each others part has to happen to move on.How to deal...me and husband had a big fight last week,?
How far did you take the verbal abuse during this fight. Many women think that they can say all sorts of terrible things to a man, but if they later say ';sorry'; all should be forgotten. If he crossed a line with you, you would giving him the same treatment he is giving you now.
Do you mean baby? I guess I would write him a letter, put it in his lunch bag/briefcase. Express that though you might still disagree, you are willing to compromise to make things less tense for everyone. Hopefully that will work, if not go visiting family For the weekend. That will make him miss you. Best of luck!
Give him space. Tell him you understand he needs his space, but you will need yours too. Tell him you're ready to talk when he is, but in the meantime, you're just gonna have to do your thang.
All couples fight. Your hubby is just being immature about it. If I were you I would stop apologizing and let things settle down on there own. He will come around.
  • thick hair
  • cash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment