Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you deal with husband telling you you are too fat to have sex with or be seen in public with?

I'm 30lbs overweight and he is 50lbs overweight. how do you get over that comment?How do you deal with husband telling you you are too fat to have sex with or be seen in public with?
You divorce him. He's only trying to make you feel bad so he can feel better about himself, which from the sounds of it he's no better off than you are. You should re-evaluate your relationship and what you want and how you want to be treated. You deserve better than some prick who will talk to you like that.How do you deal with husband telling you you are too fat to have sex with or be seen in public with?
You loose a bunch of weight - get into great shape. He'll be thinking you look so hot....





And then you dump his overweight a s s!
go to www.myspace.com/blaaaarg
diovorce would be the the best thing for you and you instantly loose 50lbs and then some
Personally I'd lose the weight (I'm sure you probably want to for yourself anyway) and then when he does want sex tell him HE's too fat!
Ask him the same question?, then find someone who finds you attractive.
You lose 30 lbs, and throw the bum out. Or, you challenge him to lose his gut and you both lose the extra weight. Either way. you win.





Visit: http://www.888Ultra90.com
marriage counciling, sounds like he is a real winner...And next time he goes to initiate sex, tell him the same and see how he responds. (if your as bad as he is then tell him you think he is a little on the small side to be having sex with..and look down as you say it...he will get the point. Then discuss how it made him feel to hear this from someone he trusted.)
Hello,


My name is Caroline and I am writing you from The Steve Wilkos Show at NBC Universal in Chicago. Steve is an ex-cop, ex-marine and our show was created to help people going through serious problems. We are a brand new show, and are self-described as a ';tough love Dr. Phil.'; I would like to fly you and your hsuband out to Chicago, all expenses paid and you and Steve can confront him about his comments to you. We can also provide counseling for everyone in your hometown. Please call toll free 877-836-3405.
tell him he has no room to talk...if he doesnt like you for who you are than leave and youll take half of everything he has..
hold on what? who told who? I'm so confused
That's considered verbal abuse, which is UNacceptable. He lacks confidence in himself, thus needs to tear you down to make himself feel superior. Request that he seek help, or leave.
Realize he's ignorant and that he has very little respect for you! The next couple of times he trys having sex with you do not give in remind him of what he said and tell him to deal with that! Tell him he is the problem and that him being 50 lbs over weight is much worse then being 30 lbs. over weight. Try hard to not let what his words say hurt you. Be strong and tell yourself that you are not influenced by his words emotionally or physically!
OK...so he's making excuses for not having sex with you or for not taking you anywhere, right? Sounds like ';Big Daddy'; is playing elsewhere and trying to blame you for his actions. Do yourself a favor, my dear; change the locks on the doors and kick HIS excessive as*s in the street. He deserves nothing less. Godblessya.
Is he losing his hair? A nice comment will shut him up real quick.
light his fatass on fire while he is sleeping
tell him he is to ';small'; to be having sex with. and then walk away.
Honestly, mine says things like that but I do not think he means it. I am 10 to 15 pounds over weight. It does hurt my feelings but I make a comment back to him. Usually, well look at you, I have to walk fast in the store so people do not think I am with you. Or I tell him, what makes you so great, you have more hair than a wolly mamoth.


One night I did get really upset and started crying, I told him to leave me alone and walked out of the room and locked myself in the bedroom. He slept on the couch that night. Next morning he apoligized and things have been better since.
Instead of crying or being emotional that he hurt you - Call his bluff. Be confident and tell him that is fine with you and to not ask for any sex from now on because he won't get any. And make sure you go out on your own, don't go anywhere with him should he ask. Tell him that you feel the same way about him and his weight, so this would be a good agreement. Then, just for spite, I'd lose weight. He is trying to bully you, and he should have a taste of his own medicine.
tell him if he dunt like it he knows wr to go (divorce) say you know something i were too polite to say before but you have put on 20 pounds more than me pal an u dnt look so good wr as i still look great
You need to ask yourself if he is worth it. This is verbal abuse. If he really feels this way about you then, I would drop him like a rock. If he really loves you, I would think he would be willing for both of you to work on this together. Do you think he might be having an affair? If so there are signs to look for that will help you determine if he is having an affair. Check out the link below.





I wonder if he said this to try and motivate you, so you both could work on this together. If he said it out of anger then, I would not take it to heart. We all say things when we are angry and do not mean them. If you want to try and work it out you need to do it together. Team work is always the best. I would ask him this, I want to join a gym and try to work out as often as possible, and see if he wants to go with you.





Wish you the best of luck
i wouldn't ';deal'; with a man like that...my bags would be packed...wait...better yet, his bags would be packed and his 50 lbs overweight asss would be out my door in seconds flat, and i would slim down and replace his sorry asss as soon as possible and never look back!!!
lose 30lbs....jenny craig or on your own..then tell him he is disgusting. buy sexy new clothes and flirt. deny him.
well tell him he disgust you too. If he loses his 50 you will lose your 30, or less to shut the F up.
It's called ';Divorce';.


If my husband ever said that to me, I would never be able to get over it and I know without a doubt it would eventually lead to a divorce.


That is just totally disrespectful.


You need to be with someone that loves you for who you are on the inside.


I can understand if ';you'; want to lose the weight and he tries to encourage you.


But for him to make a comment like that, that is just totally insensitive.


I'll bet you would never say anything like that to him, even though he is overweight.
I would dump my partner so fast that he wouldnt know why seriously i would never let my partner hit me and emotionally abuse me ever it never stops it continues even while kids come along
THAT is called emotional/verbal abuse, emotional/verbal usually escalates to physical abuse...I got over it by getting the hell out before I wound up in the hospital.
That just shows you what kind of husband you married!!! Hes a jurk for emotionally abusing you. THIS IS emotional abuse, just in case you didnt know. You do not deserve to be treated like this. SOOO tell him, if he starts to lose that extra bag that he carries, you will do the same. BUT if he really cared and loved you he would have told you in a different way..Like:


';Baby, I think we both need to start a diet because we have gained a little weight. Not only is it good for our body, but we will feel better..What do you say if we start a diet?';


Thats MUCH better than: ';Your fat, you need to loose some weight';...


Talk to him and tell him that you have feelings and that you dont deserve to be treated like this...


Wish you the best!!!!
leave him. he's fatter anyway, he has not room to talk. such an @$$. just go. that is abuse
If you can receive this then I hope that you do - Take this into the deepest part of your heart.....





How he feels about himself - He says it out loud to tear you down......What he is really saying is that I am ashamed of myself and I am too fat to go out.





Instead of saying it to Himself he tears you down......but don't let it......if you are feeling bad about your looks then get up and out and exercise......
What an a**hole! ... what a total and complete jerk-off off and S.O.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment