Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with husband in the army being in iraq?

my husband has been over in iraq since october of '06 he cam home just in time to see our son being born but had to go back 2 weeks later. how can i deal or cope with the fact that he is over there and might not make it back home safely, God forbid.How to deal with husband in the army being in iraq?
This must be a very difficult time for you. The only thing you can possibly do is pray every day that your husband is in gods hands the whole time while he is over there and that he will be safe and arrive home to you safely.





Maybe talking to someone about it might help too. A close friend may be able to make you feel better!How to deal with husband in the army being in iraq?
Love him,write him,He is a hero.God willing he will be home soon,and you will have a long life together.Pray for him everyday.There is no easy way out,but you have a job to do here at home. Raise his son.Send lots of pictures and be there for him.Don't let him hear you whine.There is nothing he can do but worry,and right now he needs all his attention on being safe.
pray for his safe return, pray for strength to hold the family together until his return. he was in the army when you married him? you knew this was part of his job. my husband was in Desert Storm and I was left behind with 2 teenager daughters to handle on my own.....not fun. But we got through it and he returned safe. He has since died with a heart attack. Hold his memory in your heart until he returns and then hold him tightly in your arms.
plz pray... my husband has been there since 05' and ive only seen him collectively about 2 months since then....just keep good spirits and love on him more than ever... be glad that he was there to see your child born...my husband missed it all birth, 1st bday, walking....hell be home safely, ill keep u in my prayers...if u need some support send me an email at marcojane84@yahoo.com
at night i always pray for God to protect all the brave soliders out there.My dad is a piolit i get along better with my dad more than my mom but have faith,stay around ur close friends,you shouldn't travel my mom's friend left for awhile cause her husband too was in iraq and now she is having major problems just stay close to people in ur area...God Bless
firstly god bless.secondly one day at a time..thirdly e-mails internet whatever is at your disposal..im not in your place but faith is something that has power..keep yor chin up and try to be positive..cause he wants to come back to you and yours
You keep up beat and keep him up to date on how the baby is doing. You are very fortunate he could be home for your son's birth. Many are not as fortunate as you were to have him home at that time. The odds are in his favor that he will make it home safe and that is what you pray for. I have a child in Iraq too. I pray for his safe return as well. Show your baby many pictures of his daddy and speak daily of him, so when his dad gets home he will know him.
Hon, From one Army wife to another. I know exactly how you feel my husband David has been there in that mess since 06 as well. I have triplets and they are a handful. When we married our husbands we knew from the get go that there is a strong possibility they would get deployed. David was here when the babies were born, 2 days later deployment! I have a mirror that faces my picture window so I can brace myself for bad news. I have people pull up my drive way and think O.K. lets just hear it. And work everything out. He will come home. Send Video mail. David gets Video mail every week! We talked via satellite phone and all he tells me is so I know he is scared is he will say ';love you babe'; I just say when I'm scared ';hurry home';. God will watch over him.
this is when you need family and friends,i thank you and your husband from the bottom of my heart,for him serving and protecting me and every other person in the usa,and i will pray for a safe return home for him,so you can have your husband,and your son can have his farther back home
These are the issues military spouses and family members deal with daily. Contact your FDR (Family Developmental Resources, and ask for some help and relief). Personally, I pray, work and stay busy. Good luck and God's speed.
My prayers and thoughts are with you! I thank you, your family and your husband for what you are all doing! He is serving our country so that we may stay free and I am so grateful and appreciative! I also want to say thank you to you for the sacrifices you are having to make while he is overseas! I cannot imagine how hard and lonely it must be without him there by your side and with your son! I do not know if they have support groups for family members who have spouses/relatives serving in the armed forces, but it would help maybe if you could talk with others who are going through the same thing that you are. Also, praying, giving it all to God and ask for His help, His grace, and His protective Hand at this time of need. May God bless you, your husband, your son, and your family! I will be praying for you and for the safe and soon return of your husband. I want to thank you again and please tell him that he is not serving in vain! That there are a lot of us Americans who are behind them One Hundred Percent and Thank Them so much for their service and sacrifice! I wish I could say more that could help you deal and cope with this heavy burden, but unless you have been in your place it is hard to know just what to say. Prayer is my advice most of all and trusting on Him who cares for you! I Peter 5:7 Casting all your cares upon Him, for He careth for You!


Annie Johnson Flint wrote this poem about God鈥檚 care for us.





I know not, but God knows;


Oh, blessed rest from fear!


All my unfolding days


To him are plain and clear.


Each anxious, puzzled ';Why?';


From doubt or dread that grows,


Finds answer in this thought:


I know not, but God knows.


I cannot, but God can;


Oh, balm for all my care!


The burden that I drop


His hand will lift and bear.


Though eagle pinions tire,


I walk where once I ran,


This is my strength to know


I cannot, but he can.


I see not, but God sees;


Oh all sufficient light!


My dark and hidden way


To Him is always bright.


My strained and peering eyes


May close in restful ease,


And in peace may sleep:


I see not, but he sees.


Also this site Is where you can connect with other Military Spouses and share, and talk. www.spouseBuzz.com


Also:www.CafeMom.com


I hope this has helped you in some way and again Thank You and Thank You to your Husband and all our soldiers and your are in my prayers!!!!!! Please feel free to be a contact of mine if you ever need someone to talk too!
I know it is very difficult for you and just having a newborn. My heart goes out to you. Why don't you start a video/photo/journal on your newborn baby so that he will not miss out on the growing up of your son. This will be a great way to get your mind off of thinking about him being over there. Just know when he gets home. you guys will be able to share all this and he will not have missed out on anything. I will keep you both in my prayers. Take care of yourself and don't worry. God has him in his hands.
Think of all the poisonous snakes, spiders and scorpions over in that area! Some are the most poisonous in the world!!!! Oh yeah...right on.
  • spyware remove
  • student loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment