Monday, August 16, 2010

Fuses blow up in my head when my husband deals w/in laws and mama drama.?

When my husband deal with his ex , his cousin ,or a friend of his. Inside I get so angry for all the games I put up with over the years. We did move out of state. I still have to deal with them on the phone. Any advice.. How do you deal with people you can't trust? Fuses blow up in my head when my husband deals w/in laws and mama drama.?
You don't!!Fuses blow up in my head when my husband deals w/in laws and mama drama.?
If you can't trust them don't anything but chit chat.Since all these people are associated with your husband, he should be the one to deal with them. Something tells me he doesn't see them as a problem.
Just swallow it. Do not deal with them. If your hubby wants to spend time with friends or family just let him. You have entitelment issues.
You don't have to deal with them. Get an answering machine and let your husband deal with them.
I don't .. lol.. if anyone on either side of the family start up we tell them to shove it until they can respect our marriage. No time for games .. it's our marriage - no one dictates or puts a wedge between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment