Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I deal with husbands 'Ugly Betty' fantasy?

He keeps asking me to dress like ugly betty and wear big red framed glasses and seduce me.... and its just that I dont like to be replaced even in mind by some ugly loser...





Please helpHow can I deal with husbands 'Ugly Betty' fantasy?
honey men gets bored very quickly... just be happy he wants YOU to dress like ugly betty.....and not another woman..... just suck it up and put the red glasses on... u might even like itHow can I deal with husbands 'Ugly Betty' fantasy?
dress up. he is asking you to do the fantasy, which is healthy. if you won't, who will. as a married couple, you should be able to share each others fantasies. I have dressed up as a nurse, a play boy bunny and even wear a wig and call myself ';Savannah Heat';, I enjoy it, and don't think so much into it.
Better than him going off with another woman.





Instead of making this a frustrating situation, make it a sexy situation! MAKE your husband dress like somebody you like.





Eventually, he'll get over it and then you can tease him about his Ugly Betty fantasy.
That's a weird fantasy,


JUST DONT BUY A PANCHO THAT SAYS GUADALAJARA ON IT!


Ask him why he wants you to do that,


ask him if its because he thinks your not pretty.


He'll feel bad and get over it probably.
Choices





1) reject him and he'll hide his fantasies from you





2) get into the role play - but do it your way. What's YOUR fantasies??


Try a few on him! I think you both would enjoy it.
wow u said it,,,losahhhhhh tell him your sick of it. He needs to love u not this other person. It`s almost a cheating kinda weird thing.
LOL! I laugh just thinking of it!


It could be a lot worse. What if he asked you to dress like Barbara Walters or another of the ';View'; women?
haha, that's actually really funny for some reason....
Make him dress up next time. You might like it.
Ha ! Ha! That is actually funny and does not seem offensive... Just do it once for him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment