Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal with husband going away abroad, I feel completely lost anf frightened when he is away.?

My husband travels regularly with his job, sometimes I go with him, but on the trips that I can't go on I feel totally miserable and frightened while he is gone. I can't explain why I feel like this but if anyone out there knows how I am feeling I would love to hear from you. He is going to New York tomorrow and the familar feelings of anxiety and sadness have already hit. I thought that time would teach me how to cope but it does not seem to be getting any better. I feel like a failure as an individual as at 30 I should be able to cope.How do I deal with husband going away abroad, I feel completely lost anf frightened when he is away.?
Start your day every day while he is gone with a cup of coffee and by going to www.joycemeyers.org she is an amazing best selling author and speaker who has a daily TV show called ';enjoying everyday life'; she talks about a lot of issues we go thru as women and adults, some of her topics include how to be a confident women, happiness, forgiveness, i owe i owe its off to work I go and many more. I start my day every day watching her shows on line i like it better than TV no commercials and I can watch when I want. just click watch episode then you can click previous episodes and pick the topic you want I never finish coffee without feeling better and having a few good laughs as she is real, down to earth and funny. good luck separation can be hard hope this helps you she has helped me through some tough times too.How do I deal with husband going away abroad, I feel completely lost anf frightened when he is away.?
hay my dad has just gone to India for 3 months so my mum is on her own as well. What she did was get a new Hobey. and make shour she is kept busy with her own social life. communication is very important as well. they have set up a web cam and talk on the Internet as it so much cheaper than phone calls.


your not a failure you just love your man which is a good thing. just keep up the little things to make it more bearable. emails letters cards pictures and presents are always a whiner. its not forever.
why can't you cope??? low self esteem??? you are needy and clingy??? or you don't trust him???





perhaps you need to learn to cope with things while he is away...

No comments:

Post a Comment