Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal with my husband having resentment?

We have been married 6 months, we are expecting our first child any day now. We got married young and only been dating a few months when we realized we were expecting, here recently all intimacy have ceased! And I thought it was because I was 9 months pregnant and needless to say I physically look different. When I confronted him, he later told me that he felt resentment towards ? because he felt all of his decisions were predetermined...how do i take that? a phase? or what please help...How do I deal with my husband having resentment?
i felt this same way when my wife was pregnant with our 1st child. my wife was patience with me and assured me that i was still the apple of her eye. men are very jealous creatures and now he has to learn to share or even forfeit that attention for a time until the family gets adjusted to this new addition. be patience, demand the love and respect you deserve as his wife and a mother. Love will conquer all.How do I deal with my husband having resentment?
Sounds like you're both kind of young.





He's saying that because he's scared. He's scared of being a father and feels that somehow the pregnancy was out of his control. As the old saying goes ';It takes two to tango.'; NOTHING is predetermined in life. You may choose to believe that, but it really isn't.





He made the choice to have sex with you without a condom. Whether or not you were on the pill at the time is irrelevant. He needs to be a man and take responsibility. If he is having second thoughts about being married, he still be a father and not be married.





You need to get to the bottom of this now, not later. This is a red flag if you ever saw one. If you don't deal with this now, he may end up hurting you later - cheating.





Good luck with your relationship and congratulations on your upcoming birth.












Sounds like his fear of the responsibility and feeling trapped. Also a realization that sex and fun have consequences. Baby's do tie you down but bring much love and rewards as well. Alot of men feel this way when they are 'pregnant'! Some are jealous of the attention being given to the baby! You are both only young and had only been together a few months as you say. Its a bit harder with a baby in your relationship as well! See how things go after baby is born. You will be ok.
what you married was a guy that is immature and has his freedom and he feels he is stuck so you two better sit down and talk about the baby and responsibility before he decides hes had enough and leaves I hope you have your family as a support system this whole thing isnt sounding too good what I am saying is he wants to do what he wants and now everything happening so suddenly he may have second thoughts about this whole thing I dont know communication between you two needs to be better
No Ma'am, He Decided To Have Sex, and Put A Ring on your finger, so I am completed disappointed that he is using this one you, this is the last thing you need to be hearing, and worrying about especially so close to delivery day! He should be extra sweet, and rubbing you back and making your meals...not complaining about insignificant Drama...I think you need to talk to him about this and tell him he needs to Buck Up and be a man, because you gotta be man before you can be a FATHER!! :) I WISH YOU MUCH LUCK AND CONGRATS ON YOUR BABY!! BEST WISHES HONEY!
It takes two to create a baby. Remind him of that. There are many ways to deal with your issue. Please, do not bring a new life into a home filled with resentment. Do what you have to do - you are obligated by the new life inside of you. Best of Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment