Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with a husband who continually hurts my feelings?

He speaks before he thinks.. I get hurt and am quiet which makes him mad.. but he promises to be more sensitive ... and is nice for a while.. then he goes back to his same pattern.How do I deal with a husband who continually hurts my feelings?
He is a typical abuser and you are his co dependent. No one has the right to hurt anyone and you should not allow it by any means.





If he is frustrated and needs to release his anger, tell him to call his mother and take it on her or else get him out of your life.How do I deal with a husband who continually hurts my feelings?
Honey I am here to tell you if he doesn't change when he tells you he will,then he never will.I was married to a man for 9 years,That beat the crap out me daily for no reason,other then the fact my hair wasn't straight.My point being,I think I would have rather him hit me then to call me names.I have been divorced for 5 years now,I recently remarried and I am doing woderful.It took a night of him trying to kill the baby growing inside me for me to realize that he could very well kill me.Anyway get away from him.Before one of you gets hurt.
I hate to say it but you would be wise to simply live your life without directing much energy trying to get your husband to change. People almost never do. As much as you can do things-honest wholesome things mind you-that make you happy and make you wiser. As he realizes that you are not snubbing him but not centering all your attention on him, he might start to wise up.
so many men are like this, i think we need to just deal with it and give them a taste of their own medicine however you can find that will make him realize, he probably won't change so just do it to him ever so often, but get over wanting it to be different, i dont think men can change some thigns
this is actually abusive behavior, but you can stop it.


Read Emotional Blackmail, by Dr. Susan Forward.


this book gives you the tools you need to break this pattern.
If you want to ease your pain follow this link.The answer to your question is here.





Go to http://dhammafriends.net/index.html click on Dhamma Library then “Audio” Then click on Ajahn Brahm Dhamma Talks Library
Put him out until he realizes you aren't going to put up with this. Then tell him he can move back in but he is only allowed to unpack one suitcase.
I think u should tlk to him more and maybe go to marriage counseling later if he keeps doing this

No comments:

Post a Comment