Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with a husband who is fake in front of other people?

Anyone dealing with this...when hubby is with me..he walks ahead of me, doesn't talk to me, tells me we can't afford anything, doesn't open doors for me..but yesterday we were out with friends and he became istantly prince charming because our friends were watching him..he bought me drinks, took me to dinner, bought me a pair of earrings, opened doors, super sweet..and now we are back home this morning..he is in his boxers and yelling at me to clean out the litter pan?





WHAT THE HELL?How to deal with a husband who is fake in front of other people?
People always try to be on their best behavior in public in front of friends. That doesn't explain why is is the way he is at home though. That is a mystery.





As for the earrings, I thought you didn't want gifts of jewelry?How to deal with a husband who is fake in front of other people?
hi hun


it seems like we both have similar situations...Honestly i think some guys they like acting and pretending in front of others the fake side of their own personalities...Maybe cos that sort of person is full of insecurities and lack of self confidence so the only way he can show off is pretend..


My bf act the same ...unfortunetly we work in the same place in the big shop but many times he was even yelling at me at work after i was chatting to same guy...While I could see him had conversations with customers ,laughing and pretending a cool guy.....
I used to have that problem and honestly the only way to fix this problem is to sit him down and ask him why he is being that way only when he's around friends. Explain to him that you want him to be that way more when its just the 2 of you. You just have to talk about it and if he's still that way then there's a problem.
Seriously, there must be a name for that mental illness. I've seen too many of them to discount as random behavior. I'm certain that he put forth all of his charms while dating and you were doomed the moment you married.





Men or women should display more respect with their spouses, after all, they're the ones that matter most. Those friends he worked so hard to impress aren't going to be there for him when he is old and crippled, you are, right?





LOL, maybe...huh?
Double Standards. It is going to be tough - living with him. But there should be some positives. You only can decide what is good for you. You can also talk to him and let him know about the way you feel - may be things improve. Best of luck.
You need to talk seriously with him.Ask him why he has that wrong behaviour,and tell him he need to change that fact at all,and to be himself.


Tell him that he needs to stop acting like that.Good and excellent question.Good luck.
sorry sweetie, but you have to pull his hoe card and let him see that you no that he is fake and willing to let the friends no it to.... next time he do it say you must be trying to impress somebody i haven't had this in 4yrs...
lol he's a class A jerk! nothing worse then a two faced husband. if he was like that before you guys got married, your fault :) if he wasn't, put your foot down and tell him to straighten up or ship the **** out!!! and you want a new *** **** purse!
you married hi you should of known what you were getting before you married him.if your not happy move on it is your own fault you let him treat you like ****.
easy .. if he wants it done tell him to do it .. you dont have to put up with that .at all.. tell him to be nice to you all the time .. or your off mate ..
I have started leaving mine at home when I go out and got breakfast in bed yesterday and today. He said he was going to clean out the ferret cage. He is never going anywhere with me again!
My husband is always a gentleman to me..but if he was that fake, I would call him out in front of those people that he was trying to impress. Jerk!
Give him back a taste of his F/U primitive time behavior and see how he likes it..sh*t I would hit him on the head with that litter pan.
Sounds like a potential abuser to me.
Throw the litter pan full of poo at his big fat fake head!
It's time for an affair.
LEAVE HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment