Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help to deal with husband's too high sex drive?

My husband and I are having a problem with his sexual needs. In the past, we had problems because he had been cheating on me for years without my knowing. After we got counseling and reconnected he stopped but then I saw how high is sex drive really is without him being satisfied by someone else. He doesn't even wear clothes when the children aren't home and he uses his penis to talk to me (yes and no shakes).





Some of the things he does is uncomfortable and not even appropriate. Like he starts rubbing himself onto my behind and ';dry humping'; me when we're in the kitchen and my visiting sister could come in and see us. Or when we were at nordstroms to get a new party dress for me he put his hand down my pants and started rubbing even though there was another lady near us in our section. Most of the times its okay and Im happy that he still finds me attractive enough after so many years of marriage, but not in public!! is this excessive and what baout therapy/drug treatment?Help to deal with husband's too high sex drive?
i learned alot about my husband. that men need to have sex often cause it helps them think and listen and be a better husband. yes i know it is hard with his cheating in the past. i think u might want to try to read this book the power of a praying wife. it will give u insite to a man and what they need. i liked i have learned alot about my husband why he does the thing he does. i wish my husband would come up to me wanting sex every time i have to tell him lets go. so i think it is something u guys need to just talk about. just sit down and tell him what are things that do turn u on i know with my husband i have to tell him and sometimes show him. i told him with women we take some time we arnt like them and in like five sec. go and have sex they need to please us during the day. but also as his wife u are to give him what he wants and as much as he wants it aslong as he listens to u and when u want to stop or not to it he better too. well good luck hang in there.Help to deal with husband's too high sex drive?
what do u mean he talks to u with his penis?As long as the kids are not home there shouldn't be a problem with being naked!But yes sticking his hand down your pants in the store that's not cool!





i would say try to have sex with him at least once a day!If he still has problems with sex habits if u have sex once a day I'm not sure what to tell u. He should be more respectful to your feelings and not grabbing u in public!
he finds you physically attractive.


i don't see anything wrong in him feeling you up, in public, as long as no one sees.


i grab my husband's stuff once in a while when we're in public. no one is around though.
He needs therapy, or you need to swat the tip of it with a pencil. like they do in nursing homes when the old men like the nurses to much.
If you had problems in the past with him cheating and his sex drive is up... you need to put out or he will be out playing again!
Keep a bottle of cold water on you and dump it on him when needed.
Maybe try it again- therapy.
sex maniac.... buy him a pumping doll.
shut up
Actually he might have a psychological disorder in which he requires sex all the time (nymphomania) and it has absolutely nothing to do with whether he finds you attractive or not. You're simply the available free hole so to speak and that's where he wants to go. It actually sounds like he needs a lot of counseling because a man who truly respects you should be able to focus in public and not try to bed you in the lingerie department of the local Walmart.





If you ask me, I'd tell him he's allowed to have a mistress just so you can get some peace and quiet.
Why is your sex drive low in the first place? That is what you should determine...Is it any medication like birth control? That could be it along with no time and stress. I was in your situation before and it's not too pleasant nor fun. I tried everything to regain it but after months of exercising and dieting nothing came back at all. I then tried a natural herbal enhancer thinking these herbs can re-boost my sex drive. I took them and let me tell you the truth. These things work so great and are my new best friends. They really take the libido up and make you so horny when you need to be. Along with that the orgasms are 20x's better and come in multiple now. The stuff is called Hersolution and you can read up about it at herenhancement.com where I saved $30 on it at the time. You will love this stuff. Well good luck and I hope this helps.
Your husband's behavior is inappropriate. It is up to you to make him aware of this. Sit him down and lay it on the line: Tell him that he can either discontinue the inappropriate sexual behavior, or the sex ends. Lure him to do what you wish with the very thing that he wants most - sex. If his automatic response is that he will simply sleep with other women (or if he acts on that notion) then leave him. Of course, it is somewhat flattering to be found attractive by someone with whom you've been with for an extended number of years. However, the price that you are paying for flattery is the degrading behavior of your husband. You are not his piece of meat and you shouldn't be treated like such. Tell him that very thing, and if he can't accept it, pack your bags and find greener pastures. Best of luck.
I gotta tell you, you might be describing me! I don't do the penis thing but I am always all over my wife. At first she was bothered by it but when she relaxed and decided she was going to enjoy the attention things started working out. We have sex more often and that really helped. She also changed her mind set and likes the attention.





It sounds bad but try putting out more and make sure you are present and enjoy sex with your husband. If your into it it will be better and more satisfying for both.





Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment