Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I deal My husband's sister-in-law??

She is loud and rude and ruines many family functions She says off the wall things to kids, leaving the rest of us (including her husband) with our jaws wide open. When we go places i get stuck watching her kids along with mine while she sits on her butt. She tells her husband and her oldest kid how fat they are when she is over weight too. Her husband is the nicest sweetest guy . He works 12 hour days then comes home and cooks and cleans the hosue, she has no job. When problems by her commets for my kids. When she comes over she is always putting my family and house down.She has really caused some big for my kids by some of the thigns she has said to them when we wernt around, and never aplogiazes when every one finds out that what she said caused a problem No one ever says anything to her because she makes life he** for everone. The worst part is that I see her children becoming more and more like her everyday.How can I deal My husband's sister-in-law??
well the best thing to do i would say is be very quiet around her. dont babysit her kids.and dont let your kids go over to her house. soon she will ask you what the problem is. just tell her that she makes you very uncomfortable and you do not what your kids exposed to what she exposes them to.hope you can do something.How can I deal My husband's sister-in-law??
She sure need's talking to so ,





Get ever one together that feels the same way as you and ever one give her some of her own medicine.





After being treated like she does other's she will see the light.





Now when she gets emotionally upset that's when you all can tell her you where just acting like her and you wish for her to stop since, she see's the way she's been.
I am in your same situation. Sometimes, even though it may seem hard, something needs to be said. If not, she will end up thinking she can run everything and do as she pleases. My wifes sister and law is the same exact way, eventually things got so bad, i had to say something. In the long run, it actually helped, she still a *****, but she knows to wathc what she says and does. I wish you luck with this, I know it sounds hard, butit needs to be done.
have a family meeting
The ideal situation is not to be around her. She is a toxic person and she poisons everyone around her. If I were you I wouldn't invite her over ever again.
stay away. the 1st time she said something to one of my kids she'd be swallowing her teeth. you are married into that family you don't have to take anything off her.


tell her to get her kids. next time you get stuck with her kids and are around the family in a real loud voice say ';her name'; come get your kids i got my own to watch.


i'd tell her to act right or not to come around your family.


she sounds nuts
  • spyware remove
  • student loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment