Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ladies: How do you deal with husband watching a lot of sports?

If your husband watches what you consider to be ';a lot'; of sports, does this bother you? Why or why not? If it does, how do you deal with it?Ladies: How do you deal with husband watching a lot of sports?
When I was younger, it used to bother me but it doesn't anymore. It is kind of an outlet for men just as women have their outlets too such as ';soap operas,'; shopping and other activities men hate.Ladies: How do you deal with husband watching a lot of sports?
No...I watch it with him. I make a big deal out of it...snack trays etc and we hang out and have fun. There is something to be found in every sport that you can either learn from or appreciate. Try it...you can talk during the during commercials.
My assumption is he always watched this much sports, probably before you married him. So why is it a problem now? And if not, what are you doing to make him not interested in engagin you?
I would find something to do while he watches if you bit*h and nag at him about watching sports he may start going to the bars with his buddies to watch... and you never know he could run into a woman like myself there who enjoys watching sports and one thing could lead to another so be thankful he is home with you and not out in the bars with women hanging all over him..
Either join in or find your own outlet.
Husbands and wives,for the most part, do not always have the same hobbies. Hopefull, there is at least one thing they enjoy doing together. However, we should not be bothered by their hobby just because it is not our passion also. Try to get involved with his passion for sports, at least occasionally. If you truly can't enjoy it, find your own hobby to do at home when he is watching sports. Maybe you both can at least enjoy the half-time snacks together. Be grateful he prefers watching sports at home instead of hunting or some other hobby that takes him away from home for hours or days at a time.
My husband loves to watch sports and it does not bother me at all. I know him and I are two different people with different interests, and just as he respects what I like, I also respect what he likes. It is only sports, be glad it is not another woman. During this time, you can either watch it with him or do special for yourself. This little time apart will be good for missing each other.
I know that this is his hobby/passion. So it doesn't bother me. I respect ';his'; time as he respects mine when I do things that he has no interest in.





Sometimes when its an important game for him, I watch with him and ask questions, get his thoughts and he loves that because he feels like I am taking an interest in his hobby.





Other times when I can't be bothered to watch, I do something else... Go out to see a movie, meet up with friends, read a book...





But there has to be a balance. Sometimes he'll tivo a game if I have something that's important to me that's going on. He is reasonable about it.
Like anything, TV sports can become a problem addiction.





I would suggest that you employ ';the baseball game.'; He kisses you between the strikes and you kiss him between the balls.
I love sports just as much as he does! We watch NASCAR, NFL and MLB together. It is something we can enjoy together. It brings us closer. We plan vacations to NASCAR weekends. He surprises me with gifts like die cast NASCAR cars and I LOVE it! I go to the dragway with him for support while he races his motorcycle. It's a passion we both have that we can share together.
mine doesn't watch a lot of sports....but this is what i would do....


when there is a chick flick on...scream at the TV the same way he does....yell ';NOOO, dont kiss him, kiss the other guy';....just imitate everything he does...sooner or later he will get the point....


if he is ignoring you while he is watching the game....ignore him...while you are doing whatever...


otherwise...call the cable or satellite company and dissconnect it...lol
  • Fashion Jewelry Necklace
  • hair do
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment