Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to help my husband deal with things going on??????

I know I should put this is the military category but i'm not going to...


Anyways. My Husband just left for the Military back in November. Right before he left his dad recked his bike lost his leg it was a bad deal w.e not going into it. He's mom was planning on leaving his dad before all of this happened. She stayed with him and had high hopes that when he came home he would at least be a little better. NO even worse. Anyways she told him that she's sorry but she can't take a care of someone who treats her worse then a dog. (She's told him this at least every other day for the last 6 months. She'll say something about it he'll be nice for a day and then back to it.) Finally last Friday she told him she's moving in with a friend and she'll be by to get her stuff. Sense then he's call my husband telling him all this bs and that he's going to kill himself take the rest of his pain pills all at once etc etc..


1. Now my thing is.. He doesn't need this when he's trying to get out of ';A'; school. \


2. His mom told him to call me and talk me about things (me and his mom are very close) as she was taking care of things at the point in time. We had an amazing talk. We usually always do but this a little differnet. After about an hour he just wanted to play basketball and for get about things for a little bit.


Forward to Saturday I go to check up on his dad and he's waaaaayyyy out of it. He for sure took to many pills. He was saying sandy (wife/mom) was in the bedroom sleeping with her boyfirend. I was the only person there for sure. Trying to talk to people who werent there etc etc. He texted me today and yesterday asking what all happened and that he doesnt remember anything.


So my husband was asking all kinds of questions wanting to know what was up with his dad. So I tell him and then he was like well I need to get off the phone and wanted to call later. he didn't call until 10:30 my time knowing I would be trying to get some sleep for work and then didnt have anything to say to me. I know he has the right to be upset but... How else can I help him. Should I just leave him be as much as possible for now? Help.. It wouldnt be so bad if I could freaking live with him..How to help my husband deal with things going on??????
To help with him to better his relationship and be there for them he should get a compassionate re assignment to be closer to them. Also another thing to help would be to keep things that arent necessarily important. Being in the military if we cant help we stay away. We dont need extra stress. Hope this helps. Make sure to have him talk to his chain of command about the compassionate re assignment.How to help my husband deal with things going on??????
You need to stop being the go-between - between your husband's parents and him





If he wants to know about them - he needs to find out from them himself

No comments:

Post a Comment