Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to deal with stubborn husbands?

Any ideas? need help! so that i can try on him to make him do things.How to deal with stubborn husbands?
Beat The Hell Out Of Him. All You Got To Do Is Lose Your Mind ONE Time. I Mean Go So Scary That It Scare YOU.How to deal with stubborn husbands?
Gosh, I handle one, nevermind more than that...hahaha...





Stubborn men...yes, I have one too. If he's lazy, then I have a problem. If he's just too busy, that's another issue.
Bribery, sweet talk, massage , sex , food .
I show mine my boobs, works every time.
Threaten to hit him over the head with a frying pan. J/K I dunno. Communicate?
Husband(s)? How many do you have? Try and make him do things? You mean you really have any idea that you cannot force people and control people to do things. If he was like this before you were married, maybe that was a sign not to tie the knot. Tell him that you will have to pay to hire some one else to help if it is too much trouble or he is too busy. But just don't talk, actually do it. Action speak louder than words. He is probably already shutting you out anyway. He is not listening and sounds like he is on the unmotivated side. If you try and make him, he will make sure not to.
No no no. What is he stubborn about? This must be something new. You don't marry a person whos stubborn. Understand me? Something is missing from this story and it's likey missing because you are RESPONSIBLE. Think about this comment, will ya?
you can't I've been trying for eons... so if you can't beat em join em and wear something sexy so when you bend over to pick up something you'll at least have his undivided attention
If he is suggestible, ask him if he wants to share a bowl of cereal in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment