Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How can my husband deal with our 3 children's handicaps when he can not deal with my handicap ?

For 15 years of marriage my husband was dealing with my handicap but when we were having major problems in our ordained marriage 5 years ago , he jump over the fence to run into my x- best friend's arms. He told me that he can not deal with the pressure from my handicap %26amp; being the head of our family. So our 3 children also have handicaps and one of our children are living with them for 4 years; now they are having big problems with that child. I can see that my husband won't deal with my handicap and also now he is having problems in dealing with our childrens' handicaps. He does not want to face it. He will ALWAYS have problems dealing with our children's handicap until he deals whatever he does not want to face with my handicap. My husband needs to grow up %26amp; be the man . He just is looking out for # 1 and has no conscience.How can my husband deal with our 3 children's handicaps when he can not deal with my handicap ?
ur right he needs 2 do datHow can my husband deal with our 3 children's handicaps when he can not deal with my handicap ?
sounds serious don't know what to say but men allways fall at the first hurdle hope you sort it
for some reason you are not telling us what the so called ';handycap'; you have. Is it mental illness?
someone asked you a question, a handicap is a way to feel sorry for yourself. You husband is probably tired if hearing about it.





I was born with a bum hand.. I do not consider myself handicapped.





Handicap is a state of mind not a state of being. You are the one that is selfish and egocentric and you can't see it because you are so intent on people noticing you based on your ';handicap';.
What is the handicap???
Is this rhetorical?
well, i think he ';faced it'; when he married you and it sounds like your handi-cap isn't what ran him away and usually when a guy ends up with a close person to the wife it's beause they initially started with him probably going to her constantly for advice on how to deal with you.





you not only answered your own question, but you typed very aggressively and i could FEEL your ANGER just reading these words so i can imagine how it must be face to face with you.





if you typed that way you obviously vocalize that way and it seems more like you want him to yield to your handicap and not accept it but be fearful of it or bow down to it.





it also comes off as you over compensate for the handicap by trying to force everyone around you to be as you think they should based on this one factor about you





maybe your ways have rubbed off on this child and ';that'; is what he can't handle, not the child's condition.





also, why when you saw the first child was not spared this condition did you see it fit to bring two others into this kind of life that's causing you so many problems, why want that for a child?
HUSBAND IS HANDICAPPED,in a different way.
YOU should have thought about that before you had the first kid. Then 2nd and 3rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment